[Pdns-users] DNSSEC and

Xan Charbonnet xan at charbonnet.com
Tue Aug 22 13:19:14 UTC 2023

Frank,

I so appreciate your help.  It sounds like my intended configuration
should be fine, then.  I might suggest to the powers that be that the
documentation address this question.

The reason I have two servers is for redundancy, so I'll probably give
both instances write access, but as you say that should work fine.

Thanks again,
Xan