[Pdns-users] PDNS recursor cache sync

Djerk Geurts djerk at maizymoo.com
Sat Sep 17 19:52:55 UTC 2022

Than you  I'll have a look at your dnsdist suggestion, I hadn't considered that yet.

I'd rather not get into an off topic argument about the various reasons for using an FQDN in a firewall rule versus undisclosed public IP addresses. And I have no intention of requesting that cache management is made more complex.