[Pdns-users] PDNS recursor cache sync

Otto Moerbeek otto at drijf.net
Sat Sep 17 14:43:52 UTC 2022

Hello,

cachs syncing is not something we have and even with it (or using a
single resolver) there is an issue that records can change:
the scenario:

	- a client asks the record, record gets cached
	- client A asks and gets cached value,
	- publisher of records changes the record
	- record expires from cache
	- client B (firewall) asks and record resolves to different value.