[Pdns-users] Is there any way to write an LUA record that will apply over multiple query names?

Mohammad Ishtiaq Ashiq Khan iashiq5 at vt.edu
Tue Sep 6 11:19:24 UTC 2022

Hi,
Thanks for the suggestion. Wildcards won't really work as I don't want to
apply this for all query names, rather a subset of query names only. In my
example, only queries starting with www.

Note: applying the logic at LUA end won’t work as well because I want to
have the usual NXDomain response for the query names that does not match
the logic. For example, having an NXDomain response for blah.google.com
because it does not start with www.

Thanks.