[Pdns-users] Remove zombie/dead zones on superslave server

Andrea Biancalani a.biancalani at conmet.it
Mon Nov 28 18:12:19 UTC 2022

Good Evening,

is there a way to be noticed on master's GUI (or slave) of zombie/dead
zones in superslave server?

Everytime I forgot to manually delete a zone from superslave and I
notice that watching total domain count, I need to diff export from

    pdnsutil list-all-zones primary > out1 (on master)
    diff
    pdnsutil list-all-zones secondary > out2 (on slave)

automatic pruning of zombie/dead zones on superslave will be great, but
even just notice that domain not served anymore is enough really.

Any advice or idea about it?
--
Andrea Biancalani - /Rep. Commerciale e Tecnico/
*Connessioni Metropolitane srl*