[Pdns-users] What are the differences between PowerDNS Authoritative Server and Recursor?

Raghvendra Choudhary raghvendra.choudhary at digivalet.com
Fri Nov 25 13:01:39 UTC 2022

Hi Team,

I  followed this article. Now I can see the powerAdmin UI and also be able
to add the domain as well. Can anyone help me how I can install the
recursive server in this container. Because this is a authoritative DNS
server.

This is a article link
https://computingforgeeks.com/running-powerdns-and-powerdns-admin-in-docker-containers/

Thank you in advance for your help.