[Pdns-users] What are the differences between PowerDNS Authoritative Server and Recursor?

Raghvendra Choudhary raghvendra.choudhary at digivalet.com
Tue Nov 22 12:18:46 UTC 2022

I am aware of basic networking.

But I am not aware of the powerDNS tool.

So I want to explore this tool . So anyone can help me how to use this tool
after installing the server and admin UI both.

I add the domain and the record through the admin UI.

*Raghvendra Choudhary*
DevOps Engineer | www.digivalet.com <https://digivalet.com>

[image: Logo]

T:  +91.731.6667891