[Pdns-users] Configure Powerdns and check if the domain which is not present in Powerdns is tranferring the traffic to 8.8.8.8 .

Raghvendra Choudhary raghvendra.choudhary at digivalet.com
Fri Nov 18 10:43:52 UTC 2022

Thank for sharing all the valuble information.

actually I already installed the PDNS authorative server but when i tried
to install recursive server . the recursive pdns service getiing failed.
because it used the port 53 and the 53 port was already used by the
authorative server.
*Raghvendra Choudhary*
DevOps Engineer | www.digivalet.com <https://digivalet.com>

[image: Logo]