[Pdns-users] Configure Powerdns and check if the domain which is not present in Powerdns is tranferring the traffic to 8.8.8.8 .

Michael Hallager michael at nettrust.nz
Thu Nov 17 08:06:50 UTC 2022

Your signature states your role as "DevOps Engineer".

Based on this, I can not fathom why you are asking what PowerDNS can be
used for. I suggest reading the website at https://www.powerdns.com

If you are not even aware of the basic use cases for PDNS Auth and PDNS
Resolver, then its the wrong product for you.