[Pdns-users] pdns-recursor ecs support config designs

Robby Pedrica rpedrica at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:12:08 UTC 2022

Hi Brian

Understood re. "user ecs" vs "pass" = semantic error on my side.

And yes, a local per branch recursor would better but we have to take
installation/operational management overhead into account for doing this at
a lot of sites; as well, we're trying to move away from local
infrastructure.

I have a loaded config for table-based proxy mapping now via a
lua-config-file entry - busy testing ...

On an unrelated note (although it would certainly help with above
troubleshooting), I'm running the pdns-recursor docker image via:

powerdns/pdns-recursor-48:latest

And there doesn't seem to be any logging inside the container - am I
missing something?

Regards, Robby

--
Robby Pedrica