[Pdns-users] PDNS Recursor and forward-zones-file

Pepe Charli ppcharli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:26:18 UTC 2022

Hi
     In the traces only the domain has been changed to test.com
     192.168.68.63 and 192.168.68.64 are autoritatives for this domain.
     Both resolver and authoritative are only used internally with private
IPs
     I have added "dont-query=127.0.0.0/8"  in the resolver, I'll watch it
to see if it reproduces the error again.

Thank,