[Pdns-users] Slow downloads google drive

Otto Moerbeek otto at drijf.net
Wed Jul 13 14:01:49 UTC 2022

As there are authoritative servers that are not happy with receiving
requests with EDNS subnet info, you can expect issues if you enable is
for all. I'd rather restrict it to the nets used by google drive and
maybe a few content delivery domains. Note that edns-subnet-allow-list
also accepts names.

	-Otto