[Pdns-users] Slow downloads google drive

Alex Trevisol alex.trevisol at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:06:13 UTC 2022

Hello,

I have an issue with dns resourcer when I use local dns resource I have
problems with slowness with google drive drive downloads do not exceed 600
kbps/s, when we switch to google dns the download speed is normal,
something between 5-6 mbps/s, I reinstalled a new vm with ubuntu 22 and the
new version powerdns-recursor 4.7 redid the configuration but it remains
the same.

We also tested it with a friend's DNS resource that is unbound and it
worked perfectly as well as with google dns

any suggestions ?