[Pdns-users] PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.5.5, 4.6.4 and 4.7.3 Released

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Fri Dec 9 10:45:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

Today we have released maintenance updates of PowerDNS Authoritative
Server 4.5.5, 4.6.4 and 4.7.3, containing fixes for a few minor issues.
For more details on the other fixes, consult the changelogs available
at [1]4.5.5, [2]4.6.4, [3]4.7.3.

The source tarballs ([4]4.5.5, [5]4.6.4, [6]4.7.3) and signatures
([7]4.5.5, [8]4.6.4, [9]4.7.3) are available from our download
[10]server. Packages for various distributions are available from our
[11]repository.

Note that PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.4.x and older releases are
End of Life. Consult the [12]EOL policy for more details.

We would also like to repeat that starting with the 4.5 release branch
we stopped supporting systems using 32-bit time. This includes most
32-bit Linux platforms.

We are grateful to the PowerDNS community for the reporting of bugs,
issues, feature requests, and especially to the submitters of fixes and
implementations of features.

Please send us all feedback and issues you might have via the
[13]mailing list, or in case of a bug, via [14]GitHub.