[Pdns-users] INCEPTION-INCREMENT for a signed zone

Klaus Darilion klaus.darilion at nic.at
Wed Aug 31 21:37:11 UTC 2022

Hi Tomas!

I can not speak about INCEPTION-INCREMENT.  But I remember when we had to decide which increment-method to choose we have chosen INCREMENT-WEEKS because it is the only method that works always - regardless of the serial format chosen by the zone editor. With INCREMENT-WEEKS the serial does not look nice nice, but it works.

regards
Klaus