[Pdns-users] Is there any option to change the custom RRSIG signature validity in DNSSEC?

Mohammad Ishtiaq Ashiq Khan iashiq5 at vt.edu
Wed Aug 31 19:28:14 UTC 2022

Hello,
I am currently using PowerDNS as an authoritative server for my domain and
while trying to enable DNSSEC, I was able to sign the domain correctly but
did not seem to find any option for changing the custom signature validity
for the created RRSIGs. Right now, it is set to 3 weeks and after looking
at the code, it seems like this is fixed at PowerDNS. Please correct me if
I am wrong.

Could anyone tell me if there is any way to change the validity period of
the signature like BIND provides?

Thanks and best regards,
--
Mohammad Ishtiaq Ashiq Khan,