[Pdns-users] named view migration

lovi lovilak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:10:15 UTC 2022

Hello,

Thanks for this answer.
I might havent well explained :
1 - I have a zone : mycompany.tld
2 - this zone is splitted with named in 2 views : siteA and siteB
3 - I had to duplicate all my recordds in this 2 views
4- I only have a few difference for example (cname for ntp, proxy, ..)

I dont think this configuration of duplicating records is a good idea and I
might find with powerdns someting better to do, maybe ?
- like rules  with dnsdist : could it detect that if a query comes it could
respond a particular answer
or .. ?