[Pdns-users] Urgent PDNS Expert Needed

Shiv Gautam shiv at rescloud.com
Sat Nov 27 14:40:28 UTC 2021

Hey all,

We have a powerdns setup which we need some assistance with. We use pdns
4.1.1 and we have it setup to do recursive lookups via google dns for
certain domains.  We are not sure if it is working correctly or if it is
exposing extra data but we need assistance to figure out what is going on
in the setup we have because there is definitely a bug that is sending
through too much data exposing each dns lookup.

If you are a powerdns recursor expert please get in touch asap. We will pay
hourly for your support.

Thank you in advance.