[Pdns-users] ODP: PDNS Recursor - force IPv6

Marcin Gondek drixter at e-utp.net
Tue Nov 16 09:58:17 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Correct, prioritize IPv6, fallback on timeout.
As far is now not possible now, do we have chance to add it in newer version?

Why this could be needed:
If case of CGNAT/NAT and so on, some people may have resolver on their homes.
They may have public IPv6 address but IPv4 shared which could be limited on nameservers side.

Thanks,

--
Marcin Gondek / Drixter
http://fido.e-utp.net/