[Pdns-users] Dig @127.0.0.1 gives status servfail

von lon hhgf32186 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 21:16:27 UTC 2021

When i do the command "Dig @127.0.0.1" i get a response called servfail
when i do the command "sudo systemctl status pdns" i get "Backend reported
permanent error which prevented lookup (GSQLBackend lookup query:Could not
prepare statement: SELECT content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth
FROM records WHERE disabled=0 and type=? and name=?: Unknown column
'disabled' in 'field list'), aborting
Backend error: GSQLBackend lookup query:Could not prepare statement: SELECT
content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,disabled,name,auth FROM records WHERE
disabled=0 and type=? and name=?: Unknown column 'disabled' in 'field list'
" so i think this is causeing the problem but i dont know how to fix it. I
am using the latest version of powerdns i think. I am on raspbian 10 using
gmysql. I got this using apt. And. I turned my firewall off to see if that
was the problem but it wasnt the problem.