[Pdns-users] DNSSEC UDP problems

steffannoord at gmail.com steffannoord at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 14:01:20 UTC 2021

Hi,
> Running bleeding edge in production is not recommended. Although we
haven't had big issues in the master branch for quite a while. Just keep
that in mind :).

Hm i just yum updated.

[powerdns-auth-master]
name=PowerDNS repository for PowerDNS Authoritative Server - master branch
baseurl=http://repo.powerdns.com/centos/$basearch/$releasever/auth-master
gpgkey=https://repo.powerdns.com/CBC8B383-pub.asc
gpgcheck=1
enabled=1
priority=90
includepkg=pdns*"

>Are you actually using AXFR to transfer the zone to the nameservers? Or are
you using database replication? Because ALIAS live-signing is not
implemented, only signing on AXFR-out is implemented. This is in the
documentation I sent you earlier and there's an open >ticket[1] (point 6) as
well.

Im using mysql backend on both dns servers
Both are set up as masters, and mysql is replicated from the master DB
server

>1 - https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/issues/3838

-im sorry for the beginners question.. for so far i know it has allways
works

Im using:

outgoing-axfr-expand-alias=yes     #added 09-03-2021
setuid=pdns
setgid=pdns
launch=gmysql
gmysql-host=127.0.0.1