[Pdns-users] PowerDNS admin Configuration

frank+pdns at tembo.be frank+pdns at tembo.be
Tue Jul 20 08:46:42 UTC 2021

Hi Adivya,

This is the PowerDNS users mailing lists, for users of the PowerDNS open source products (PowerDNS Auth, PowerDNS Recursor and dnsdist). The PowerDNS Admin product you're referring to, is not a PowerDNS product (despite the name) and I guess most people on this list don't use it. I have no idea if there is a PowerDNS Admin users mailing list, but if there is, you're better off asking your question there.

Kind Regards,

Frank

> On 16 Jul 2021, at 8:42 PM, Adivya Singh via Pdns-users <pdns-users at mailman.powerdns.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I am unable to create a install and Configure a PowerDNS admin on a Server, it installed Fine, but when i am trying  to open the Link , it say "Page not Found error"
> it never shows any error while installation and Configuration, I am using a Setup in Canonical Open Stack where I am using Internal IP for Configuration, There is no Floating IP attached\
>
> Regards
> Adivya Singh

Frank Louwers
PowerDNS Certified Consultant @ Kiwazo.be