[Pdns-users] How to Update from PDNS 4.1.14 to Latest?

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Wed Feb 24 11:24:12 UTC 2021

Hi Pieter and Markus!

Thanks for helping and highlighting!

Yes I used the wrong link.

Should be this to update Authoritative PDNS:

yum install epel-release yum-plugin-priorities &&
curl -o /etc/yum.repos.d/powerdns-auth-master.repo
https://repo.powerdns.com/repo-files/centos-auth-master.repo &&
yum install pdns

I will take your advise to run on clone first, to see if all works well,
before going into production.

Hopefully not much modification we need to make! ☹

Warmest Regards,
Jackson Yap