[Pdns-users] RV: Fatal Error: Trying to set unknown parameter 'ldap-authmethod'

Dario García Díaz-Miguel dgdiaz at gmv.com
Fri Feb 19 09:31:21 UTC 2021

Hi again,
It seems that now the ldap-bindmethod is being correctly retrieved by the pdns service. I had to add to the /etc/openldap/ldap.conf the following parameter:

SASL_MECH GSSAPI

Once added, the service, although does not start yet, logs the following:

Creating backend connection for TCP
[LdapBackend] LDAP Servers = ldaps://server.example.com
Conn=1543 fd=38 ACCEPT from IP=10.1.1.15:33668 (IP=10.1.1.15:636)
Conn=1543 fd=38 TLS established tls_ssf=256 ssf=256
GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (No Kerberos credentials available (default cache: /tmp/krb5cc_0) )
[LDAP GSSAPI] ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s returned -2
[LDAP GSSAPI] No TGT found, trying to acquire a new one
[LDAP GSSAPI] krb5 error when getting the TGT: Address family not supported by protocol

If you have some ideas about this issue, a little bit of light would be really appreciated. I've checked everything and none of the addresses or hostnames points to a ipv6 address.

Thank you so much for all the help provided
Regards.