[Pdns-users] Dynamic DNS Script

Kevin P. Fleming kevin at km6g.us
Wed Feb 17 11:22:57 UTC 2021

If you are the operator of the zone where that host entry lives, and
you are serving that zone using a PowerDNS Authoritative Server, then
the answer is yes. The Auth Server supports RFC2136
(https://doc.powerdns.com/authoritative/dnsupdate.html) which allows
records to be updated using the DNS protocol itself, not an API.