[Pdns-users] ZoneToCache for root zone not working

Thomas Mieslinger miesi at mail.com
Tue Dec 21 08:31:03 UTC 2021

Please use the rec_control trace-regex command to see what the recursor
actually does.

I guess it is verifying the data from the delegation in the
authoritative zone.

I have not yet had the time to test the zoneToCache feature, I'm
currently using https://github.com/miesi/nsrrsetd to keep the cache hot.