[Pdns-users] Status of dnsdist 1.6.1

Remi Gacogne remi.gacogne at powerdns.com
Mon Aug 30 12:21:19 UTC 2021

Hello!

On 8/30/21 2:13 PM, labs--- via Pdns-users wrote:
> I tried the 1.6.0.38 version but the problem still exists. I can see
> that you backported the patch 29 days ago but the 1.6.0.38 package is
> dated 18th may 2021. Does this version really contain the patch? Perhaps
> there should be newer nightly builds?

You are right, really sorry about that. The directories should have
"reldnsdist16x" in their name, in addition to starting with 1.6.0. This
one [1] should be good, as this time I properly checked that the commit
number embedded in the name really matches the last one on the
rel/dnsdist-1.6.x branch [2].

[1]:
https://downloads.powerdns.com/autobuilt_browser/#/dnsdist/1.6.0.8.reldnsdist16x.g7cf5b6ef6
[2]: https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/commits/rel/dnsdist-1.6.x