[Pdns-users] [E] Re: Powerdns on AWS Instances

Chhavi Mittal chhavi.mittal at verizonmedia.com
Wed Apr 28 00:21:02 UTC 2021

I have a lot of ALIAS records so I am using a recursor to resolve those
to A records.
I am using NATIVE domain "." with all the records pointing to it. So I have
a local pdns and pdns-recursor on all instances and they all will be
connecting to aws aurora db cluster to read data.
And since I have so many instances I would like to put them behind a load
balancer and we use aws ec2 load balancer so if I can use aws instances
then this becomes easy to setup.

Any issues you see in this approach please let me know.

Best,
Chhavi