[Pdns-users] Query Reqgarding remote backend

Daya S Chaubey daya at cdot.in
Mon Oct 19 10:17:45 UTC 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per the PDNS documentation, I have attached remote backend (Webserver) with http post
from PDNS server and it has been observed that several requests are being received by
webserver for single query of DNS to PDNS server. Also, for request having no data
available at PDNS server, more number of requests have been received by remote backend
webserver with all possible wildcard options.

In my case, it is the requirement to filter out the request before sending to remote
backend webserver i.e. if request length is greater than certain value then only need to
send request to remote backend webserver.

Can anybody, please suggest for any option(s) at PDNS to filter out the request before
sending to remote backend?

Regards
Daya S Chaubey
IN Group