[Pdns-users] IXFR request refused response

Sebastian Sandberg sandberg.sebastian11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 07:12:32 UTC 2020

I have missed that statement in the docs, that's probably why I see this
error.

I have a problem when sending zone updates from pdns to Opendnssec for zone
signing. After sending a notification from pdns to opendnssec, opendnssec
request ixfr over udp and gets back rcode REFUSED.

Have not yet found a solution for this. If anyone has more input that could
help me in the right direction please let me know, I'm going to dig deeper.

Thanks Brian for your update.

Best regards,
Sebastian