[Pdns-users] recursor fail to resolve

Sergio Cesar sergio at winc.net
Fri May 1 20:31:39 UTC 2020

I am glad you were able to duplicate the issue on your end.

Thus the question remains: what do I need to change in the recursor
configuration to make it work as bind does and resolve even tough it
looks like an issue at their end?

I still not able to deliver my customer's email if I use pdns recursor.
I don't expect them to fix anything any time soon as I am the only one
complaining so they say.

Sergio