[Pdns-users] Disable ENABLE-LUA-RECORDS and PRESIGNED GET queries on remote backend

Vytenis A vytenis.adm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:45:00 UTC 2020

Dear list,

We're implementing a pDNS solution using remote "http" backend. It
will be serving TXT records only. SOA is also statically implemented.

While looking at the HTTP backend logs, I see these queries:

GET subdomain.domain.tld./ENABLE-LUA-RECORDS
GET subdomain.domain.tld./PRESIGNED

Can pDNS skip those records completely? Otherwise we'd flood the logs
with 404 errors

Version: PowerDNS Authoritative Server 4.2.1
Official auth-42 YUM repo, latest CentOS 7.7

Configuration:

config-dir=/etc/pdns
setuid=pdns
setgid=pdns