[Pdns-users] Running auth server and recursor on the same server, upgrading from 4.0.9

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Tue Jun 23 18:45:45 UTC 2020

On 23/06/2020 19:38, Juraj Lutter wrote:
> While we’re at it: How would one solve the situation where the domains are in, like, SQL?

Well, I'd probably just run a cronjob to do a SQL query and write them
out periodically.

But I've come across a situation where I would need to do this. Regular
domains are provisioned using NS records, and the recursor will follow
these.  I've never had a set of hidden domains which is both large and
frequently-changing, and which couldn't be moved under a shared parent
domain.