[Pdns-users] Mysql cluster backend & rpz

Bill Pye bill.pye at phoenix-systems.co.uk
Mon Jun 22 10:07:07 UTC 2020

As a follow-up to my last post I have a question (or two) about using a mysql cluster as the backend and using rpz.

First, where does PDNS-recursor store the download zone for an rpz, is it in the mysql db or an on-disk file? I'd assume it's on-disk.

Second, as I use a cluster of three pdns, pdns-recursor & dnsdist and the rpz zone is on-disk I'd need that specified in each recursor I guess?

I'm probably missing something obvious here so a nudge in the right direction would be appreciated. :)

Regards

Bill