[Pdns-users] Some questions about deploying a dns slave serrevrs using Powderdns sofftware

Hoan Vu vuhoan3108 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:34:38 UTC 2020

Hi!
 I am planning to deploy a slave DNS server using the PowerDns software
that will receive the DNS data (via zone transfer) from the Master DNS
using the BIND software. Whether or not? I have a number of questions
1. Can I deploy the above Master-Slave which the software of Master DNS is
BIND and that of Slave DNS is Powerdns. In the case this can be done, what
about the TSIG and DNSSEC data (zone transfer the signed RR data).
2. Can I log the query log, i have not found any information about how to
log query.

Everyone discusses more (related problems to deploy)!