[Pdns-users] Swagger API YAML available via API?

Kevin P. Fleming kevin at km6g.us
Mon Feb 24 00:34:14 UTC 2020

I've looked all over the docs and code base, and it doesn't appear
that the YAML file describing the API is available *through* the API.

I'm planning to build a client using the 'Bravado' Python package, and
it would be easiest if I could just point the client at a URL in the
server itself, rather than distributing the YAML file separately or
obtaining it from an unrelated URL. This would also ensure version
consistency.