[Pdns-users] SOA Record Mismatch Server - NSLOOKUP

frank+pdns at tembo.be frank+pdns at tembo.be
Tue Dec 15 15:29:03 UTC 2020

Hi Kevin,

Indeed, there's a SOA version mismatch between ns.inta.gob.ni and ns{1,2}.enatrelpba.gob.ni for this domain.

Has the 2020121016 ever existed on ns.inta.gob.ni? Could you show us the logs of both masters and servers when they did the AXFR?

Kind Regards,

Frank Louwers
Certified PowerDNS Consultant @ Kiwazo.be <http://kiwazo.be/>

> On 15 Dec 2020, at 16:16, Kevin Morales via Pdns-users <pdns-users at mailman.powerdns.com <mailto:pdns-users at mailman.powerdns.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi, Anyone could help me to know why
>
> I created a Slave Zone, and it zone is transfered from Master without problem, but when I check Record SOA using nslookup I see the serial is 2020121016 it is wrong!!.
>
> <image.png>
>
> If I check the Record Zone on Server DNS, I can see the SOA is 2020121015.
> <image.png>
>
> I deleted the zone and created again, and I have the same issue!,
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> --
> Kevin Morales

Frank Louwers