[Pdns-users] Problem with stored procedure pdns 4.1.6-3

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at powerdns.com
Thu Aug 27 19:19:21 UTC 2020

Hello Xan,

On Wed, 2020-08-26 at 11:29 -0500, Xan Charbonnet via Pdns-users wrote:
> When I move from MariaDB 10.1 to MariaDB 10.2 (or greater), all three
> pdns versions fail with the "Prepared statement contains no metadata"
> error.  Masood's experience leads me to believe that the same breakage
> happened between MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.

Thank you for figuring out the 'what changed?' part of this. Can you
please file an issue at
https://github.com/PowerDNS/pdns/issues/new?assignees=&labels=&template=bug_report.md&title=
? It would be great if you could include the definition of a stored
procedure that works with our default schema, and the pdns.conf query
override to use that procedure. Thanks!

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk