[Pdns-users] TSIG with bind backend

Frédéric Benoit frederic.benoit at greencom-networks.com
Mon Aug 24 13:43:24 UTC 2020

Hi, Brian
Yes i was meaning using TSIG for Dynamic DNS update.
Thanks for your answer i will at least stop struggling to make this working if it's not supported

The idea of importing zones to a backend that support TSIG DDNS could unfreeze the migrating.
This is somehow quite frustrating because i before with my old bind i didn't need such sql backend.
But now i have path to follow and discuss with my team

Thanks

BENOIT Frederic