[Pdns-users] Force NXDOMAIN status response

Giovanni Vecchi g.vecchi at certego.net
Thu Apr 30 15:28:40 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

I wrote that because I'm experiencing this issue right now.
I think I understood what's going on: only subdomain zones were created but
not tld.
For instance:

- good.beer does not exists
- foo.good.beer exists

--

 <http://www.certego.net/>
Giovanni Vecchi
Infrastructure Lead Engineer, Certego
+39-059-7353333
 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/certego>
<http://twitter.com/Certego_IRT>  <http://github.com/certego>
<http://www.youtube.com/CERTEGOsrl>
<http://plus.google.com/117641917176532015312>
Use of the information within this document constitutes acceptance for
use in an "as is" condition. There are no warranties with regard to
this information; Certego has verified the data as thoroughly as
possible. Any use of this information lies within the user's
responsibility. In no event shall Certego be liable for any
consequences or damages, including direct, indirect, incidental,
consequential, loss of business profits or special damages, arising
out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.