[Pdns-users] PDNS Authoritative and Mariadb share single core but multiple available

George Asenov george.asenov at wpxhosting.com
Thu Oct 31 15:24:05 UTC 2019

Yes I understand that this test is not relevant!

The one think I didn't understand is why two different services working
with 2 different users share 1 core at 100% and not working on separate
cores/treads ?
Even if the requests are not overlapping i think the two services should
work independently to each other or I'm mistaken somewhere?

Warm regards
George A.
WPXHosting