[Pdns-users] Install pdns on Ubuntu 19.04

Kjell Inge Meisal kjell.inge at meisal.com
Thu Oct 10 07:44:17 UTC 2019

I also get unmet dependensies with Ubuntu 18.04 LTS server:
$ sudo apt-get install pdns-server
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

pdns-server : Depends: libcurl3 (>= 7.16.2) but it is not going to be installed

This was easily fixed by installing the missing library:
sudo apt-get install libcurl3 -y

After this, installation of pds-server worked without any further issues

G400