[Pdns-users] Dose pdns_recursor support round-robin answers?

Thomas Mieslinger miesi at mail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:18:25 UTC 2019

pdns recursor has no setting to control dns round-robin.

In the setups I run I have bgp ecmp and pdns_recursor running with
multiple threads. In this setup it is impossible to provide exact
rotation of a dns-round-robin entry regardless of using bind, knot, pdns
or whatever.

What is more importatnt to you?
- exact round robin rotation?
- scaleability and high-availability?