[Pdns-users] Best Front End admin for powerdns

Markus Ehrlicher Markus.Ehrlicher at komsa.de
Mon Nov 4 07:38:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm using 4.2 (upgraded from 4.1 in the past). Your fault says, that PowerDNS-Admin can't reach the api. Wrong Port? Wrong API-Key? Should be someting like this. Here's my pdns config:

api=yes
api-key=yourOWNkey

webserver=yes
webserver-address=0.0.0.0
webserver-allow-from=0.0.0.0/0,::/0
webserver-port=8080

So my settings in the PowerDNS-Backend are:
PDNS API URL: http://127.0.0.1:8080
PDNS API KEY: yourOWNkey
PDNS VERSION: 4.2.0

Best regards,