[Pdns-users] pdns-recursor delegate some queries to another recursor

Tobi <jahlives@gmx.ch> jahlives at gmx.ch
Mon May 20 16:57:52 UTC 2019

Nico

we know of the following reasons from our own experience:
- BGP routing issues (ex from Provider 1 you can reach target and from
provider 2 not)
- per SRC limits on the recipient side

and there for sure are many other reasons we have not experienced (yet) :-)
Thats why we thought it would be nice to offload such queries onto an
other resolver, with another provider or from a different AS

Cheers

--

tobi