[Pdns-users] test driving LMDB backend

Bart Mortelmans powerdns at bart.bim.be
Mon May 6 09:37:09 UTC 2019

Dear Gert,

I'm indeed using InnoDB. I didn't do much optimization to the MySQL.
Only had this:

innodb_buffer_pool_size=128M

which is actually default. But on a 1G machine, there isn't much room
for improvement either.
I didn't change InnoDB flush log settings. I wouldn't expect this to
make much of a difference when we're mostly reading and not writing?

Regards,
Bart Mortelmans