[Pdns-users] implementing hyperlocal root-zone (IETF 103) concept using pdns_recursor and pdns authoritative

Pieter Lexis pieter.lexis at powerdns.com
Thu Mar 14 14:18:34 UTC 2019

Hello Thomas,

Please reply to the mailing-list and not to me personally.

On 3/14/19 2:01 PM, Thomas Mieslinger wrote:
> please find attached full trace-regex for bbc.co.uk when having .
> forwarded and not forwarded.
>
> I could send it to the list, but will be notified that emails larger
> 40kB are not acceptable.

Sending a link is also fine.

> Maybe you are able to spot the problem, I feel overwhelmed by the
> detailed trace output.

Please remove the '+' in front of the domain name in you
forward-zones-file and test again. If you still have issues, provide us
your pdns.conf and the traces with non-RD forwards.

Best regards,

Pieter

--
Pieter Lexis