[Pdns-users] Master and slave cannot synchronize problems

姜伯洋 15555513217 at 163.com
Mon Mar 11 11:41:37 UTC 2019

At 2019-03-11 19:27:13, "Brian Candler" <b.candler at pobox.com> wrote:

Please reply to the list, not to me personally.

On 11/03/2019 11:15, 姜伯洋 wrote:

Thank you first!
My environment is a pdns master node, two pdns slave nodes, that is, three servers. Whether I deploy on two slave nodes or all nodes deploy recursor, master-slave synchronization fails!
From the node's configuration file:
Setgid=pdns
Setuid=pdns
Daemon=yes
Local-address=127.0.0.1
Local-port=5300
Loglevel=9
Local-ipv6=

#log-dns-queries=yes
# Number of seconds to store packets in PacketCache
Cache-ttl=60
# The number of seconds to store negative query results in QueryCache
Negquery-cache-ttl=60
# Number of seconds to store query results in QueryCache
Query-cache-ttl=60
# Accept the threads of the Packets (generally the same as the number of CPU cores)
Receiver-threads=12
Reuseport=yes
# Number of threads per thread connected backend
Distributor-threads=20

# Database related configuration
Launch=gmysql
Gmysql-host=10.3.0.12
Gmysql-port=3306
Gmysql-user=powerdns
Gmysql-dbname=powerdns
Gmysql-password=powerdns

# webserverrelated configuration
Api=yes
# webserver login username
Api-key=changeme
Webserver=yes
Webserver-address=0.0.0.0
Webserver-password=wpt123465
Webserver-allow-from=0.0.0.0/0
Webserver-port=8081

# slave node configuration
Slave=yes
Allow-notify-from=10.3.2.15
# This is the number of seconds between the slave check area updates
Slave-cycle-interval=60
# Insert the name in the SOA record if there is no setting in the backend
Default-soa-name=test-ops-dns-1

Recursor configuration file:
Daemon=yes
# Allow all clients to make DNS requests
Allow-from=0.0.0.0/0

# Specify the domain name that needs to be forwarded
Forward-zones=test.org=127.0.0.1:5300

# No domain name specified, default forwarding to 114.114.114.114
Forward-zones-recurse=.=114.114.114.114
Forward-zones-recurse=.=223.5.5.5

Local-address=10.3.0.12
Local-port=53
I don't know what my configuration is wrong? Still there, please help me.

I always see this error on the API monitoring page of the 8081.