[Pdns-users] Master and slave cannot synchronize problems

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Mon Mar 11 09:14:42 UTC 2019

On 11/03/2019 08:49, 姜伯洋 wrote:
> My system is centos7.4, the pdns version is 4.1, and the pdns-recursor
> version is 4.1.
> But when I changed the port of pdns to 5300, my master and slave nodes
> could not be synchronized. It was ok before this.

Sorry, you need to be more specific.

You changed which pdns to port 5300 - the recursor or the
authoritative?  I will guess authoritative.  Better if you show the
actual config change you made.

Are your master and slave nodes all running pdns authoritative? Which
backend are you using?

Did you remember to configure the slave nodes to talk to port 5300 on
the master? Show what configuration change you made on the slaves.

You do presumably have port 5300 open in iptables on the master, both
UDP and TCP?  Have you tried "dig @m.m.m.m -p5300 example.com. axfr" on
a slave node, to check that you are able to talk to the master on that port?

What do logs on the slave show when it tries to copy the domain, and
what do logs show on the master at the same time?