[Pdns-users] pdns cannot handle large pdns notify

Jackson Yap jackson at apc.sg
Fri Dec 27 16:05:14 UTC 2019

Hi Aki,

Yes, the source is using bind backend. However it still don’t work after we
run pdns_control rediscover:

root at pdns-source [~]# pdns_control rediscover

Ok Done parsing domains, 3 rejected, 0 new, 0 removed

root@ pdns-source [~]# pdns_control notify '*'

Added 564 MASTER zones to queue

But the after newly added zone in pdns, total is 565:

All zonecount:565

This is driving us crazy :(

Warmest Regards,

Jackson Yap